As we drove home from class on Tuesday, I leaned forward and said to Craig...
"I wonder if today will be the day?"
His response: "The day for what?"
My response: "The day we finally get one of our packages!" :)
Guess What ..... IT WAS!!!!!
The best part about it: It wasn't just one package... or two...
nope not even three.... but FOUR packages arrived on the same day :)
"I wonder if today will be the day?"
His response: "The day for what?"
My response: "The day we finally get one of our packages!" :)
Guess What ..... IT WAS!!!!!
The best part about it: It wasn't just one package... or two...
nope not even three.... but FOUR packages arrived on the same day :)
Delivery #1 and #2:

From Nana & Pappy:
(Just in time for me to use the yellow cake mix to make pumpkin pie cake for Thanksgiving)

Levi loved his little car from Nana & Pappy so much he wouldn't even put it down to eat lunch!

From Grammy, Grandpa, Aunt Jodi, Uncle Eric & Tate:

Can you guess Levi's favorite part?
Surprise surprise- right?
A TRUCK~ Woo Hoo!
As well as the Alphabet refrigerator magnets...
He will just sit or stand in front of the fridge now and slide them around or fling them everywhere~ He thinks it is hilarious:)

My favorite part- the hard wipes container that I had left behind...
oh the little things that make your heart happy... I know I know.
And Craig's favorite - Starbuck's coffee :)
And just when we thought the fun was over...
we got a phone call that there was another package at the front gate for us.
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!
Oh YEA :) Delivery #3 and #4:
One from Leah Lou~
Hairspray (still smiling with joy), Chili seasoning packets, sticky note pads, FALL colored M&Ms (yay)
and
the other from Aunt Jodi~
A Christmas Praise Baby DVD
(Christmas and Praise Baby = Wonderful combination)

So the sweetest part about it was before any of the packages even arrived I was sitting there feeding Levi lunch on Tuesday,
and I was just overwhelmed with thoughts of gratitude.
So I just started to thank the Lord FOR...
- A precious little boy whose smile just brightens my day
- Levi's sincere little eyes that look deep into mine and remind me "You are my mama"
- How a little body that's only 13 months old can bring so much JOY to others
- Family who supports us and loves us and misses us :)
- A husband who is gracious and patient with me, and who is passionate for the Lord
- A place that feels like "home" while we learn language and for God allowing my heart to find more and more things everyday to love about India
- A precious helper who looks forward to playing with Levi and teaching me how to cook Indian food.
AND now I want to say THANK YOU for sending packages full of joy and goodies our way!
So as you celebrate Thanksgiving this year... eat a little extra turkey for us ...
hug someone's neck a little longer in our place...
and find a little quiet place and allow the Lord to open your eyes to see just much His goodness is present ALL AROUND you.
I pray you are overwhelmed with a heart of gratitude and humbled by His grace.
~Truly Humbled & Forever Grateful~
HAPPY THANKSGIVING Y'all :)
and I was just overwhelmed with thoughts of gratitude.
So I just started to thank the Lord FOR...
- A precious little boy whose smile just brightens my day
- Levi's sincere little eyes that look deep into mine and remind me "You are my mama"
- How a little body that's only 13 months old can bring so much JOY to others
- Family who supports us and loves us and misses us :)
- A husband who is gracious and patient with me, and who is passionate for the Lord
- A place that feels like "home" while we learn language and for God allowing my heart to find more and more things everyday to love about India
- A precious helper who looks forward to playing with Levi and teaching me how to cook Indian food.
AND now I want to say THANK YOU for sending packages full of joy and goodies our way!
So as you celebrate Thanksgiving this year... eat a little extra turkey for us ...
hug someone's neck a little longer in our place...
and find a little quiet place and allow the Lord to open your eyes to see just much His goodness is present ALL AROUND you.
I pray you are overwhelmed with a heart of gratitude and humbled by His grace.
~Truly Humbled & Forever Grateful~
HAPPY THANKSGIVING Y'all :)
Glad to hear you guys are doing well, our small group has been praying for you!
ReplyDelete