Two Fridays ago, we found out that one of our meetings was cancelled
so we decided to make a surprise trip to back to North Carolina
and hang out with a sweet little girl on her birthday...
(Buddies reunite)
When we arrived, Anna, HattieJo's momma, came RUNNING out to the car to see us:)
We said "HattieJo who is this?" as we pointed to Levi...
Her response (with a big ol' grin on her face): "WeeLi"
Mercy, I love this little girl.
HattieJo was celebrating her 2nd birthday and we just couldn't miss it.
It was so good to see our friends, Anna and Andrew, as well as several other Wake Forest and Summit friends.



(Levi had a blast and I think he was getting even with HattieJo from when he was too little to defend himself before... haha. I love watching these two together!)
Thanks for a great weekend Hippity Hop!
and hang out with a sweet little girl on her birthday...
(Buddies reunite)
When we arrived, Anna, HattieJo's momma, came RUNNING out to the car to see us:)
We said "HattieJo who is this?" as we pointed to Levi...
Her response (with a big ol' grin on her face): "WeeLi"
Mercy, I love this little girl.
HattieJo was celebrating her 2nd birthday and we just couldn't miss it.
It was so good to see our friends, Anna and Andrew, as well as several other Wake Forest and Summit friends.
(Levi had a blast and I think he was getting even with HattieJo from when he was too little to defend himself before... haha. I love watching these two together!)
Thanks for a great weekend Hippity Hop!
No comments:
Post a Comment